Damon® 3 Brackets
The Damon® 3 bracket offers several benefits for patients. It is made from stainless steel for stability and a clear material for aesthetics. The rounded structure improves patient comfort while maintaining overall performance.
The Damon® 3 System uses a self-ligation technique using lighter wires and lower friction brackets to move teeth, resulting in faster treatment times. Its slide mechanism, strong mechanical base, bonding and solid wall structure control tooth movement with speed and efficiency.
In addition to greater comfort, the Damon® System makes it easier to maintain good oral hygiene because the brackets are easier to keep clean. This contributes to greater overall health, happiness and physical attractiveness for the duration of treatment.
Damon® 3MX Brackets
Exceptional Strength for Extraordinary Performance
Experience the extraordinary strength and performance of the all-metal Damon® 3MX passive self-ligation bracket. Part of the clinically proven Damon System, the Damon® 3MX features a body of beautifully sculpted steel that elevates results and efficiency to an entirely new level.
- Passive self-ligation technology minimizes archwire friction, facilitating faster tooth movement
- Award-winning stainless steel metal-injection molding for exceptional strength and durability
- Easy-to-use slide mechanism with deep funnel and backstop for quick wire changes
- Four solid walls for fast, low-friction tooth movement and control
- Smooth slot corners for reduced binding even in severe deflections
- Ultra-smooth contours and rounded edges for maximum patient comfort and improved hygiene
- Rhomboid-shaped bracket and pad with vertical scribe line for fast and accurate placement
- Contoured base design for strong, reliable bond retention
- Convenient vertical slot for removable drop-in hooks and other auxiliaries to improve treatment flexibility and ensure patient comfort
Damon® Q Braces
In an effort to provide our patients with the very latest in orthodontics, we are proud to offer new Damon® Q braces: the all-new, all-metal, self-ligating braces system that goes above and beyond to increase patient comfort and reduce overall treatment time while straightening your teeth.
Damon® Q represents the latest advances to the revolutionary Damon® self-ligating braces system, featuring brackets made entirely of high-grade stainless steel, making them strong and extremely durable. The brackets also have smoother, more rounded corners to help provide greater comfort for the patient and to appear even less noticeable than normal Damon® braces! Damon® Q braces feature removable positioning gauges to help ensure your orthodontist places the brackets in the perfect position to give you a great-looking smile! If you want a beautiful smile with the least amount of treatment time, please contact us for more information on the latest revolution in self-ligating braces: Damon® Q!
Damon® Clear Brackets
More than meets the eye
Introducing Damon® Clear – the passive self-ligating bracket whose beauty is more than skin deep. Damon® Clear combines the look and comfort image-conscious patients demand with the strength and functionality discriminating clinicians need. Validated by multi-site in vivo studies and third-party university research, Damon® Clear is more than meets the eye.
- Completely aesthetic passive self-ligation bracket with unparalleled design
- Polycrystalline alumina (PCA) material is resistant to staining from coffee, mustard, red wine and other agents
- Eliminates the need for elastomerics, which stain and collect bacteria during treatment
- Advanced passive self-ligation technology with low ligation force, minimizing frictional resistance for more efficient tooth movement